What are my unique abilities and interests in determining the right career path for me?
Can I combine my ideas about a fulfilled life with a career outside of science?
How can I develop a strategy for embarking on a non-academic career path?
This seminar helps to answer these – and other - questions for those who feel the urge to leave academia and who want to plan their career development strategically. It focuses on supporting experienced scientists and researchers. It offers them possibilities to reflect upon future career choices beyond academia. Based on their individual profiles, participants develop their own vision for their future personal and professional lives.
• Creating your profile of skills and qualifications, highlighting your strengths and accomplishments
• Choosing your own criteria and values for work and life
• Developing a vision for your own professional and private life
• Review and evaluation of personal development goals
• Detect your professional network
• Next steps: application procedures and job interview in Germany
Veranstaltungsort: TU Hamburg, Am Schwarzenberg-Campus 2 (B), Room B 0.001
Graduiertenakademie für Technologie und Innovation, TU Hamburg