The participants will build deep self-awareness around different cultural and gender perspectives and for operating in heterogenous groups with diverse opinions, experiences and technical backgrounds. Everyone will be equipped to have more constructive debates, build trust, and consciousness around the normal human difficulties of combining diverse perspectives.
This training introduces conscious leadership tools for individual scientists conducting interdisciplinary research and/or operating in diverse groups. The tools presented in this workshop draws on methods in the field of conscious leadership and transformational leadership which are based on the grounds of neuroscience, psychology and ontological coaching.
Specifically, the workshop looks at how to:
• lead others by example
• foster curiosity, openness, and intrinsic motivation in colleagues and team members
• create an environment to harness the power of diversity in scientific teams
• create a learning environment in teams with discipline diversity
• develop robust and reliable work relations
• deal with conflict on different hierarchical levels
Veranstaltungsort: TU Hamburg, Am Schwarzenberg-Campus 2 (B), Room B 0.001 and B 0.006
Graduiertenakademie für Technologie und Innovation, TU Hamburg