Module: Practical Course Product Development, Materials and Production
|Practical Course Product Development, Materials and Production||Practical Course||6||Summer Semester|
Prof. Wolfgang Hintze
Recommended Previous Knowledge:
- Lectures: Mechanics I-III
- Lectures: Integrated Product Development I incl. CAD practical training
- Lectures: Structural Metallic Materials, Metallic Materials for Aircraft Applications, Introduction to Materials Testing
- Lectures: Structure and Properties of Polymers, Structure and Properties of Composites, Manufacturing of Polymers and Composites
- Lecture: Production Engineering
- Lectures: Forming and Cutting Technology, Methods of production process design
- Lectures: Machine Tools and Robotic
Students can …
- represent more complex context of different fields of study.
- describe functionality of modern measurement instrumentations and machine technologies.
Students are capable of …
- applying theoretical knowledge for practical applications.
- applying provided experimental methods for examining contexts of different fields of study.
- analyzing and evaluating experimental results by using provided methods.
- applying modern measurement instrumentations.
Students can …
- carry out and document experimental work in groups.
- present and discuss experimental results in mixed teams of different fields of study.
Students are able to …
- carry out parts of experimental work independently guided by teachers.
- choose and apply suitable instruments.
- assess own strengths and weaknesses.
ECTS-Credit Points Module:
Workload in Hours:
Independent Study Time: 96, Study Time in Lecture: 84
Course: Practical Course Product Development, Materials and Production (Practical Course)
Michael Morlock, Gerold Schneider, Uwe Weltin, Otto von Estorff, Wolfgang Hintze, Claus Emmelmann, Dieter Krause, Thorsten Schüppstuhl, Jörg Weißmüller
- Modal analysis - experimental and computational
- Appropriate design in engineering
- Characterization of rubbery-elastic materials
- Stick-Slip-Analysis at friction and wear test station
- Property profiles of steel
- Actuators for modern fuel injection systems - synthesis and
- Processing, properties and structure of thermoplastic polymers and its composites
- Tribology in joints
- Optimization of welding process parameters for hybrid plasma laser welding
- Evaluation of stock removal processes
- Analysis of basic laws in production logistics
- Analysis of positioning behaviour and trajectory accuracy of industrial robots
Nach Themenstellung / depending on topic