Commented University Calendar
Fundamentals of Aircraft Systems
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Frank Thielecke
2 hours Lecture
Recommended Previous Knowledge:
- Development of aircrafts, fundamentals of flight physics, propulsion systems, analysis of ranges and loads, aircraft-structures and materials
- Hydraulic and electrical power systems, landing gear systems, flight-control and high-lift systems, air conditioning systems
To provide basic understanding of aircraft layout and functional systems in aircraft.
- Shevell, R. S.: Fundamentals of Flight
- TÜV Rheinland: Luftfahrtzeugtechnik in Theorie und Praxis
- Wild: Transport Category Aircraft Systems
120 hours total
Credit points of this module can be found in the course plan for the corresponding course of study.